Monday, February 7, 2011

Story of Stuff, Full Version; How Things Work, About Stuff



I think that every Designer should watch this at least once. Really gets you thinking!



Erik Spiekermann - Putting Back the Face into Typeface from Gestalten on Vimeo.



Making Future Magic: iPad light painting from Dentsu London on Vimeo.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Fleamarket is where it all started. 
This is the beginning inspiration for my self myth project.



Shoes that I would sell.
Second hand items most of the time.
Just polished up to look nice.















Bargains


Type Exploration

First attempt

How do I tell my story using Ties



More exploration

Getting closer



Microsoft Sustainability from Hana Ken on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment